Cyathea Brownii - 40 litre
- Also known as the Norfolk Tree Fern.
- Probably the biggest tree fern species in the world and can reach a height of 20m and more!
- Stipe is long and has a line of white, stitch like dashes along its length.
- Rachis and stipe are covered in white-brown and darker orange-brown scales.
- The broad, lance shaped, bipinnate-pinnatifid to trippanate fonds can reach 5m in length.
- The trunk can become smooth with age and may display oval scars left from fallen fronds.
- Not hardy against cold and special care needs to be taken in the winter.